1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

MumboJumbo/KraftDamus

Discussion in 'Suggest a Designer' started by KittenCrafts, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KittenCrafts

KittenCrafts "I like dogs and cats people \owo/"
    Crafter

Projects:
    Suggested Players In-game Name:
    KraftDamus

Suggested Players Current Rank:
    Merchant

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
    1 - tWzCdZa.png
    G9XDuev.png
    3 - xhXDlt3.png

What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!): Kraft Is a very good builder and he works on his builds alot, He is very active on the server and He even helps my builds. His houses look good outside and in. -Kitten

Any notes you'd like to add?:

2. Galaxy_Capt

Galaxy_Capt oH sNaP iT'S a CAPt!!!1!!!!!!1! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Supporter

Projects:
    I'm just gonna... No.... Just no..... Sorry

EbeeGirl likes this.
  3. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Active Member
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Kitten, correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like you were told by Kraft to make this. The builds are not impressive, the drone's outer circle isn't a circle, the other builds are ok but I'd excpect a lot more for a future designer. I agree with Captain, say no.

4. Solow7

Solow7 Active Member
    Designer

Also would like to mention that these builds are on the old map, so would like to seem some more done on the new map. Shows a bit of dedication. No vouch yet

5. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner

Projects:
    *Cough* His interiors are chaotic and have no floor plan. One was bad so he requested I come look at it (Mattman and iessjca came as well because they're good at building). So, one of those build's interiors were done partially by Mattman, iessjca and I.

...And he flipped on us after we tried to help him. He said he was never coming back and whatnot, then calmed down after I told him something (I cannot remember exactly what), but I believe it was over a table that he started destroying after we didn't finish it, and he finally listened and believed it wasn't bad after I made it during his cool-off five-minute break. If he's going to flip on us over a non-completed table, he needs to go to anger management. Not only were we taking time off our duties (all of us are Mods+), but we were also doing it to help him out for when he applied for Designer. Our recommendations turned into "griefing" and our words became "threats, abuse, and harassment" after our help was requested.

I have a few quotes that fit for that situation/him:
    "The hard thing is, you try to help them and you're still the bad one."
    "A narcissist will always accuse others of ruining their life. It is invariably the same person the narcissist is trying to destroy."
    "Nothing on Earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."

Perhaps what I've said on their personality hasn't sunk in? Well, let's say they're explosive, impatient and don't work well with others. Designer isn't solely focused on personality, but we don't want people with power exploding on others.

This is a very good point. If he had some good builds on this map, it would show he's still active.

I also feel this way. If this is false, forgive me, but it honestly seems like something that could happen. You are married ingame and (seem) easy to influence at times. I also wouldn't put that past him.

I've told him this as well. His builds aren't very dynamic (aside from one) and they're not appealing looking. They seem pretty flat and with little contrast to make them stand out. One is almost purely sandstone (and looks atrocious ontop), one is made from three blocks (cobble, oak planks and spruce logs), and the other is pretty decent. If he more like the second one, I'd be less inclined to judge, but that's the only build I saw that seemed like it could potentially be used. It has depth, but still has a bit of awkwardness to it.

6. KraftDamus

KraftDamus Member
    Crafter

Projects:
    Yeah that time in the mansion wasn't my best moment. The interior that is there right now is all me except for where the piano is currently (iess put that there) I personally don't want to be a designer right now and I agree with all of you that I need to put more work into my interior and make things less awkward. I am going to work on getting higher ranked before I think about applying again. But just so you know I had no idea this thread was made, and certainly did not ask kitten to make it for me. I actually feel sad that u said
    "I also feel this way. If this is false, forgive me, but it honestly seems like something that could happen. You are married ingame and (seem) easy to influence at times. I also wouldn't put that past him."
    It was particularly the
    "I also wouldn't put it past him."

7. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner

Projects:
    I say that for many users. I wouldn't put it passed you to ask because I don't know you perfectly. People don't know me perfectly either. Your outburst also hurt my trust/confidence in you because you were explosive. Another thing is she seems easy to influence so even an accidental saying of "I wish someone would..." and implying the Designer thing could influence her to make this. Even indirect influence could be there.

I also said "If this is false, forgive me" because I wasn't even close to certain I was right. It was an idea, not a fact.

8. KraftDamus

KraftDamus Member
    Crafter

Projects:
    Okay I forgive you lol

EbeeGirl likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)