This competition's theme is Sci-Fi, which includes many stories of futuristic science, technology, and the like. Along with this, there are also sub-genres of Sci-Fi, which would also be accepted as well!
- There are many different types of things you can build for this theme, like the ever popular Star Wars, Star Trek, or even something like Doctor Who!
- If stuck, pixel art is also welcomed.
- Get Started: Start by logging into CraftBlock and doing /wbc in chat.You'll be transferred to the Build Competition server. Afterwards, be sure to enter /spawn.
- Find a plot you can build on.
- We don't protect our plots to make this easier for the players. In-case a build does get griefed, we have anti-griefing tools in place.
- You have two weeks, from the second this announcement is made to submit your build.
- Submit Your Build: When finished, submit the build by clicking on the top banner of this thread, or clicking here: http://craftblock.me/forum/weekly-build-submissions/. Make sure to read the sticky thread for the template....
Page 1 of 45
Views: 18Continue reading»
Created by Chiplover2
- Mar 12, 2017
CraftBlock WeeklyIssue #50
Hello everyone! I'm proud to present CraftBlock's 50th issue this week! The Weekly has seen well-written days, sloppily-written days, and multiple written-by-other-people days. I'd like to thank every single person who has supported my writing all this time, or who has helped keep the Weekly alive by writing it in my absence. Thank you, dear readers, for tuning in every week and getting your weekly summary of the news through this newsletter.
I've been a little out-of-sorts lately, but this milestone and all the work behind it makes me feel motivated to keep writing Weeklys for as long as I can. Again, thank you so much to everyone involved in making this happen, especially the readers. Without you guys, there'd be no point in writing this.
Since I have you lovely readers reading this right now, let's get to this week's happenings!
Comments: 7 Views: 237Continue reading»
Created by misskoa
- Mar 6, 2017
Please welcome Violet (@Violetlily) and Matt (@Mattman096) to the admin team!
With the additions to the new admins, I'm hoping for more internal organization within the team. For every admin, each will be assigned one or multiple roles for them to focus on. For these two:
- Violet's main role will be the head of Content Management. She'll be making sure all of our players are kept inform, by keeping our forum wikis, info commands (/vote, /ts, /learn), vote pages all updated. Her other duties are thinking of new and creative ideas for our supporters, and will be the head Event Organizer. For events, keep reading!
- Matt will be vital life of the server. His main role will be Plugin Administrator. He'll be keeping our plugins updated and maintained, as well as fixing any problems we're having and adding in new plugins to keep our server fresh. His other role will be Economy Management. Matt has always been the vocal one regarding the state of our Economy, and now he can fix it and make sure we're doing it right.
Other admins are have roles assigned, I'll publish the entire document soon enough so you guys can know who to go to when something happens!
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often....Comments: 6 Views: 281Continue reading»
Created by Chiplover2
- Mar 5, 2017
CraftBlock WeeklyIssue #49
Hello everyone, and welcome to a new issue of the CraftBlock Weekly! I'm sorry I personally haven't been very active on the server as of late, but after being asked to do promotions, I felt motivation trickle back into me after seeing the positive feedback from promotees. :3 I'm sorry for being weirdly absent for selfish reasons, but now I should be more active from now on. Anyway, let's hop right into this week's news!
PromotionsAs said above, @NintendoFrosty has asked me to take promotions over in his absence. It's nearly impossible to do promotions on your phone like Nin has been doing, but he's wanted to do it because he wants to contribute to the community even without his computer. It's efforts like this that we should all try to strive for, not just as server administrators. If I had this sort of work ethic in school, I'd have much better grades. XD Thank you for making it this far, Nin, and I promise I'll do a good job with promos from now on! <3
New Admins!It's not just me that's been inactive. A lot of our higher staff are out of commission for real-life reasons, and our Staff team in general isn't as active as it should be. To help breathe some activity onto our server, we've invited two lovely people to join our team as Admins: @Mattman096 and...Comments: 8 Views: 216Continue reading»
Created by Chiplover2
- Feb 26, 2017
CraftBlock WeeklyIssue #48
Hello everyone, and welcome to this week's not-missing edition of the CraftBlock Weekly! I apologize for not having one last week, but there wasn't much news to speak of last week, besides @Rebellious_Tiger spontaneously resigning. Now that there's more to talk about this week, stay tuned!
DiscordUnless you live under a rock, this should be old news. Our server is switching our external-voice-meme-speaking platform from TS to Discord once again. TS will still be up for anyone that wants to use it, but Discord is where we'll be directing everyone to go for their external-voice-memeing. If you'd like more information about this, like all the perks of coming to Discord, please read Koa's announcement post.
Listen. I've been...Comments: 2 Views: 181Continue reading»
Page 1 of 45